The Framework addresses general purpose financial statements including consolidated financial statements that a business enterprise prepares and presents at least annually to meet the common information needs of a wide range of users external to the enterprise. Therefore, the Framework does not necessarily apply to special purpose financial reports such as reports to tax authorities, reports to governmental regulatory authorities, prospectuses prepared in connection with securities offerings, and reports prepared in connection with business combinations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Inherent Limitations of Taxation
- Vanishing Deductions
- Sources of input taxes
- Exclusion from Compensation Income
- Theory and basis of taxation
- Deductions From Gross Estate
- Characteristics or nature of the State’s power to tax
- How to pass the upcoming CPA board exam?
- VAT rules on Sale of Real Property
- Long Term Construction Contracts
- Follow CPA Dreams on WordPress.com
Sign Up For Free Flashcardshttp://eepurl.com/coJBmf
ceemagno13 on How to pass the upcoming CPA b… Maaya Malaya on How to pass the upcoming CPA b… Maaya Malaya on VAT rules on Sale of Real… Will on Sales Distinguished from …