Investment property are those ;
- for earning rentals.
- for capital appreciation.
- Owner occupied – cannot be separated – insignificant.
- Undetermined use.
- Building Lease out as operating lease.
- Constructed or developed used as an investment.
- Existing investment redeveloped even during construction.
Investment property as Inventory;
- Sale in ordinary course of business.
- Used for administrative purposes.
- Construction Contracts.
- Owner Occupied – PPE can be separated and significant.
- Finance lease.
- Ancillary Services – Significant
Investment property initially measured at cost.
Subsequent to initial recognition;
- Cost Model
- Fair value