The following are rescissible contracts:
- Suffer lession more 1/4 of the value of things which are object of the contract.
- In representation of absentees, if the suffer lession by more than 1/4 of the value.
- Those undertaken in fraud of creditor in which the latter cannot in any manner collect the claims due them
- Those things under litigation if they have been entered into by the defendant in judicial claim.
- Those contracts declared by law to be subject to rescission.
a. The debtor is insolvent.
b. Obligation not due.
c. The debtor makes payment.
Prescriptive period 4 years.