Absolute Community of Property:
- Property acquired before the marriage by either spouse who has legitimate descendants by a former marriage and the fruits of such property.
- Property acquired during marriage by gratuitous title by either spouse and the fruits thereof ( unless it is expressly provided by the donor or testator that they shall form part of the community property.
- Property for personal and exclusive use of either spouse except jewelry.
Conjugal Partnership of Gain:
- One that which already owns before his or her marriage.
- That which one acquired after marriage by gratuitous title donation, inheritance) or exchange with an exclusive property except the fruits.
Community (Common Property)
All other properties owned by the spouses:
- At the time of marriage.
- Acquired thereafter.
Conjugal (Common Property)
All other properties are presumed conjugal:
- Salary received.
- Fruits from exclusive property.