CPA board examination is one of the hardest licensure exams in the Philippines next to Bar exam. Some students failed in their first try and never stops until they passed.
Here are 5 tips that I applied personally to passed it on one try:
1. Aim High. At the fist day of review, I committed myself not only to pass or get a 75% ratings but be at least on the top 5 placers. Write on a piece of paper with your name and add the CPA title and post it on your door.
2. Everyday one chapter and 10 MCQs. Practice everyday, read one chapter of a book and practice at least 10 multiple choice questions a day. Do it consistently.
3. Keep the momentum. Every week new materials and overloading sources from friends and review school. You will feel overwhelmed and lose momentum but keep in mind ” 6 months hardship will be equivalent to lifetime CPA title”.
4. Preboard exams. Don’t miss the preboard and feel that is an actual exam, because the actual exam will be easier than preboard.
5. Divine Intervention. Prayers and God’s grace and mercy will be your main source of motivation.
Congratulations in your CPA journey.
Jonathan I Ruiz, CPA
P.S. kindly share and like our page: https://www.facebook.com/Cparme-138671690068563/
If you have friends in UAE, kindly share this post for our upcoming CPA Review Batch 2018.